USCIS is currently accepting new applications from people who have never had DACA before. In order to qualify, you will need to meet ALL of the following requirements:
- You were under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012
- You came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
- You have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007, to the present.
- You resided in the US without legal status on June 15, 2012;
- You have graduated from high school, obtained a GED, or are currently in school;
- You have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and you not pose a threat to national security or public safety
Was this helpful?