RENEW DACA NOW!
Since January 2018, USCIS has been accepting DACA renewals again as a result of nationwide injunctions. However, the Supreme Court has not taken action, so the future of the program is still uncertain. Until a decision is made, USCIS will continue to accept renewals but no new applications will be processed at this time.
For more information, please see:
Because time may be running out, it is important to renew your DACA now!
Come in to renew your DACA, whether or not it is expired.
We are available in the following locations and times:
- Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm:by appointment only:
- Visit https://carecen.simplybook.me/v2/ to make an appointment.
- Wednesday walk-ins from 9:00am – 11:30 am
- 2845 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Monday walk-ins from 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday through Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm by appointment only: please call 213-385-7800 x 122 to make appointment
- 16501 Sherman Way, Suite 220, Van Nuys, CA 91406
TO RENEW YOUR DACA, BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Current Work Permit
- 2 passport style photos
- Copy of previous DACA application (if you have them and are new to CARECEN)
- Money Order for $495
- Passport (if you have one, even if expired)
- *Any documents that reflect name changes (i.e. marriage certificate or divorce papers)
- **Final Court Disposition if you have a criminal history or record