RENEW DACA NOW!
DID YOU PREVIOUSLY HAVE DACA?
If so, renew your DACA as soon as possible.
On January 9, 2018, Judge William Alsup of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California ordered a halt to the federal government’s termination of DACA. Specifically, Judge Alsup granted a preliminary injunction – a temporary order while the case goes forward – that requires USCIS to accept DACA renewal applications again. On January 13, 2018, USCIS announced it would resume DACA renewals as a result of this order.
For more information, please see:
Because it is a temporary order, we recommend that you file your DACA renewal as soon as possible!
CARECEN can assist you with your DACA renewal application for FREE!
We are available in the following locations and times:
- Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: Please Call 213-385-7800 x209 to make an appointment.
- 2845 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Monday walk-ins from 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday through Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm by appointment only: please call 213-385-7800 x 122 to make appointment
- 16501Sherman Way, Suite 220, Van Nuys, CA 91406
To renew your DACA, bring the following:
- A money order for $495*
- *Funds available for low-income applicants
- 2 passport-style photos
- Your current work permit
- Your prior DACA applications (if you have them)