RENEW DACA NOW!
Since January 2018, USCIS has been accepting DACA renewals again as a result of two nationwide injunctions in California and New York. However, there are several lawsuits currently pending that may change the future of the DACA program. On August 8, 2018, there will be a preliminary hearing in Texas v. Nielsen where Judge Hanen will decide whether to issue a preliminary injunction against the DACA program, which could result in USCIS being ordered to stop accepting all DACA applications.
For more information, please see:
Because time may be running out, it is important to renew your DACA now! CARECEN can help you renew your DACA for free and, in many cases, we can provide the $495 filing fee as well.
You should still come in to renew your DACA even if your DACA expires in 2019 or if it already expired!
We are available in the following locations and times:
- Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: please call 213-385-7800 x209 to make an appointment
- 2845 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Monday walk-ins from 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday through Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm by appointment only: please call 213-385-7800 x 122 to make appointment
- 16501 Sherman Way, Suite 220, Van Nuys, CA 91406
TO RENEW YOUR DACA, BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- A money order for $495*
- *Funds available for low-income applicants
- 2 passport-style photos
- Your current work permit
- Your prior DACA applications (if you have them)