RENEW DACA NOW!
If you currently have DACA with an expiration date of march 5, 2018 or earlier, renew your DACA as soon as possible and before the October 5, 2017 deadline.
Our DACA renewal services are FREE. We can assist you with your DACA renewal application at these locations:
• 2845 W. 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005:
o Monday and Wednesday, 8:30am – 4:30pm, walk-in
• 16501 Sherman Way, Suite 220, Van Nuys, CA 91406
o Monday thru Friday: 2-5 pm (closed Sept 8), walk in
• FamilySource Centers for City of Los Angeles residents by appointment only.
• Saturday events – call 213-814-5248 for an appointment:
o September 9th: 1501 E 41st St, Los Angeles
o September 23rd: Glendale Community College Garfield Campus
To renew your DACA, bring the following:
- A money order for $495
- 2 passport-style photos
- Your current work permit
- Your prior DACA applications (if you have them)
Additional information on the End of the DACA Program:
On September 5, 2017, the President directed U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. As of September 5, 2017:
• USCIS will continue to process all pending INITIAL applications ACCEPTED as of September 5, 2017.
• USCIS will reject all other new INITIAL applications.
• USCIS will continue to process all pending RENEWAL applications that have already been filed.
• USCIS will continue to accept and process RENEWAL applications until October 5, 2017 from applicants whose DACA expires between September 5, 2017 and March 5, 2018. DACA recipients whose DACA has already expired are no longer eligible to renew.
• USCIS will reject all INITIAL and RENEWAL applications received after October 5, 2017. If you are eligible to renew your DACA work permit, DO NOT WAIT until the October deadline. Come in for service NOW.
For more information, please see: