Who can offer me legal immigration advice and services?

The only persons authorized to provide legal immigration services, in exchange for a monetary compensation, are attorneys and the personnel that work directly under their supervision (in the same offices). Representatives accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals can also offer advice as long as they work in a nonprofit organization recognized by the BIA.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.