Work Permits


Work Permits are available in a variety of situations, most commonly for those with certain immigration applications pending, those who have received Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), or those with some kind of legal status in the United States, such as Temporary Protective Status (TPS).

If you already have a work permit and would like to renew it, CARECEN staff can usually process your renewal without an appointment. If you do not have a work permit and would like to see whether you might qualify for one, one of our attorneys or BIA Accredited Representatives would be happy to review your case during a general consultation.